ABOUT THE FILM
The film reveals a year in life of a film projectionist who experiments with cinema projections by inserting his own experimental film frames into other directors films. Giving them the face of a tiger, he struggles with his fears to discover that those experiments are a perfect way of dealing with his shattered reality. The film represents an experiment both in production and director’s approach. It was written and produced in only 60 hours before its first screening at the international Off-courts Film Festival in France.
The film won the awards for the Best European and Best Croatian film in 2011 and was screened at more than 15 international film festivals including the screening at Museum of Modern art and Museum of Arts and crafts in Zagreb.
The rights for the film have been acquired by Short Shorts TV.
31. Fantasporto int film festival
7. 25FPS intl festival of experimental film and video
11. Off-Courts intl film festival Trouville
11. REC Tarragona intl film festival
5. FIRST International Film Festival Xining, BEST FILM AWARD
11. Festival intl de cinema du grain a demoudre
20. Festival Videastes Recherches Quebec
24. Clap89 intl short film festival
6. Rencontres du Film Court de Madagascar
4. Photodays festival Rovigno, BEST FILM AWARD